My Offline Browser Overview
My Offline Browser is a software for offline browsing. My Offline Browser is a multithreaded website downloader. It allows you to automatically download and save entire websites including all pages, images, flash and other files to your hard disk. My Offline Browser changes all the links in the HTML code to relative local links. So you can browse the websites offline using your regular browser (Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) or built-in browser at high speed (no need for web server, internet connection etc).
My Offline Browser is a fully automated, multithreaded web robot. It goes from one page and goes to all the links on that page and so on. So, if you point My Offline Browser to any given website, it will automatically download and store all the pages and images on that website and more intricate choices if specified.
What you can do with our Offline Browser:
- Automate your downloading tasks;
- Automate saving entire websites to hard disk;
- Automate extracting all images from a website to hard disk;
- Automate extracting all flash files from a website to hard disk;
- View logical structure of a website;
- Browse websites offline;
- Export saved websites to CD.
- download and save entire website to your hard disk;
- Change all links in the HTML code to relative local links;
- Support multithreaded downloading (up to 50 threads);
- Automatically re-execute all tasks (Project scheduler);
- Support proxy server.
- Built-in browser;
- Limit the downloading by URL filter, maximum crawling depth, maximum file size;
- Export all URLs into a text file(ASCII), Excel file;
- Very simple to use, quick learning curve and right to the point.